[cl-who-devel] [hunchentoot-devel] edicl & Quicklisp - formal release tarballs or production-ready master branches?

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Fri Sep 23 09:40:47 UTC 2011

Sebastian, thanks for taking the time to go through this.  Details below.

I /think/ the main thing I wanted was an easier way for users of
CL-WHO to extend it (without having to deal with undocumented and/or
unexported internal stuff).  Judging from your description of the
changes, it seems that I stopped somewhere in the middle.  Maybe I
even have uncommitted changes somewhere at home.  (But then they must
be on an older laptop that I currently don't have access to.)

Some comments inline:

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Sebastian Tennant
<sebyte at smolny.plus.com> wrote:

>  1. TREE-TO-COMMANDS lacks a documentation string.  Not part of the API.

Did it have a documentation string once?  (I guess so.)  If it had,
then I probably removed it because its behaviour changed.  I probably
(?) also wanted to export it...

>  3. If WITH-REBINDING is not going to be used, should it not be removed, or a
>    note added explaining why it may be used in the future.  Not part of the
>    API.

Should certainly be removed.  I'm sure I just copied it from some of
my other libs.

Thanks again,
Edi.