[cl-typesetting-devel] Drawing multiple pages woes.

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue May 11 18:56:51 UTC 2004

Erik Enge wrote:

> My document is composed of some pretty big tables, a few paragraphs and
> image
> and not much else.  Hm, I just got this funny feeling that I've been
> told that tables won't
> work well over multiple-pages.  Have I run into a wall here?

Yes, in those early cl-typesetting days, there was no support for multipage
(splittable) tables.
But thanks to Dmitri, they are supported now. :)
So you should get the latest cl-typesetting and look at the
multi-page-example in test.

Or you can make one table for each row. This was what I used before.

Marc