[cl-prevalence-devel] Patch to serialization.lisp for sbcl

Anthony Juckel ajuckel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 01:49:13 UTC 2004

I was having some problems getting objects to properly serialize when
using cl-prevalence, until I found that there was no implementation of
serializable-slots for sbcl.  This patch contains such an
implementation.  Also, I've modified it somewhat from the formula
followed by the other lisps.  Rather than simply returning all slots
for the object, I only return those slots which are currently bound
for the object.  I leave it up to you to decide whether this is a
useful addition or not.

Anthony W. Juckel