[cl-ppcre-devel] Fwd: string length limit ?

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Sat Apr 9 16:13:09 UTC 2011

This is an issue of the "This should not happen" variety.  Certainly,
there is no such limit in CL-PPCRE.  If you could provide us (i.e. the
mailing list) with a self-contained test case that demonstrates the
problem in a reproducible way, I'll look into it.  Please also make
sure to let us know which Lisp on which OS you are using and which
version of CL-PPCRE.

Thanks,
Edi.