[cl-pdf-devel] Questions about porting php Cpdf code to cl-pdf

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sun Jan 15 16:21:53 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 01:12:31AM -0800, Aleksandar Bakic wrote:
: > Very well. Just generate the PDF in memory and then use it to make your HTTP
: > reply. It's
: > more an UCW or Araneida question IMO.
:
: In SBCL with Unicode, you might need to dump it into a file, then read back,
: because of character/byte issues. This is what I use (I intentionally do not
: use ".pdf" extension):

I'm a bit unclear on the Unicode issues, but I think writing it to a file is
the way I will approach the problem.  What Unicode problems are you talking
about?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"