[cl-pdf-devel] Questions about porting php Cpdf code to cl-pdf

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sun Jan 15 16:20:34 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 09:34:39AM +0100, Marc Battyani wrote:
: > Also, how well does it integrate with UCW or Araneida-served pages?
:
: Very well. Just generate the PDF in memory and then use it to make your HTTP reply. It's
: more an UCW or Araneida question IMO.

I guess I can just write it to a file instead.  That should work fine.

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"