[cl-pdf-devel] [ANNOUNCE] cl-pdf-parser

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:40:09 UTC 2005

On 24/jun/2005, at 13:36, Marc Battyani wrote:
> This is the first public release of cl-pdf-parser.
> cl-pdf-parser enables cl-pdf to draw on existing pages and add new
> pages to
> an existing PDF document.

Hello,

I was just looking for something like this and read this announcement
in the mailing list archives. Good stuff!

I have a question though. Is it possible to take a couple of pages in
some document, modify them (scaling, rotating, adding content, etc..)
and then draw them in another document's page? If so, any hints would
be most appreciated. If not, what functionality is missing?

Thanks,

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/