[cl-l10n-devel] rest of the i18n stuff

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:36:05 UTC 2006

> Thanks,
>  Could you also run all the tests against the new code.

yep, all fine except that the new i18n stuff has no tests yet.

>  I can't do it right now since i've been firewalled off from
>  just about everything right now :(
>  Would you mind updating the Changelog  as well. I find it's
>  a nice spot to see whats happening in the source tree.

well, i'd prefer relying on the darcs changelog. i've already
contacted Eric to add the cl-l10n darcs repo to the darcsweb at
c-l.net.

but i'll add some useful info to the changelog file eventually, too,
maybe an extract from the darcs changelog...

>  Nuking the cvs tree is the next step cos i can see things getting
>  badly bent out of shape with 2 repos to maintain.

that's fine with me.

>  Thanks for the changes and updating the home page.

it was fun!

for those interested: i've made the UCW l10n example use cl-l10n and
there you can find a working example of the new resource stuff (i18n).

http://www.uncommon-web.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=ucw_dev;a=annotate_shade;f=/examples/l10n.lisp

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)