[cl-l10n-devel] rest of the i18n stuff

sean at guruhut.com sean at guruhut.com
Mon Jun 19 13:11:46 UTC 2006

> hi!
>
> i've comitted the rest of the i18n stuff which brings arnesi and
> iterate dependency.
>
> i've also set up a darcs repo and updated the main page to reflect
> this. i'll keep both repos in sync, but darcs is the preferred.
>
> feel free to play with the new stuff and come up with ideas. there's a
> minimal example at the beginning of i18n.lisp that can get you
> started, but the entire file is small, so...
>
> i'll commit some examples/docs eventually.

Thanks,
 Could you also run all the tests against the new code.
 I can't do it right now since i've been firewalled off from
 just about everything right now :(
 Would you mind updating the Changelog  as well. I find it's
 a nice spot to see whats happening in the source tree.

 Nuking the cvs tree is the next step cos i can see things getting
 badly bent out of shape with 2 repos to maintain.

 Thanks for the changes and updating the home page.

Cheers,
  Sean.