[cl-gtk2-devel] possible bug: pointer slot added to all classes by cl-gtk2

Tamas Papp tkpapp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:30:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

After I load cl-gtk2-gtk, a POINTER slot is added to all classes, not
just cl-gtk2 classes.  Eg if in SLIME I type C-c C-s after

(defclass foo () ())
(make-instance 'foo

I get

(make-instance 'foo initargs... :pointer pointer)

This may have something to do with MOP, but I don't know enough to
debug it.  It would be nice if this could be fixed, it is a minor
annoyance.  If that matters, I am using the latest cl-gtk2 from the
repository, and SBCL 1.0.37.47.

Thanks,

Tamas