[cffi-devel] How can I teach cffi-features-p to test for :cygwin (or :windows)

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:24:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am running clisp on cygwin on windows.  I am using a package that
would like to maintain a distinction between cygwin and unix libraries
in cffi:define-foreign-library (cygwin libraries are windows dll's).
:cygwin is a member of *features*

The package maintainer tried using the :cygwin feature, but
cffi-feature-p does not capture it.  I tried adding :cygwin to the
list of exported features in features.lisp, but that did not work.  I
looked at the logic of cffi-features-p, but don't quite understand it.

So, how is it possible to add :cygwin to the list of features to cffi-features?

Thank you,

Mirko