[cffi-devel] Re: cffi-sys::default-encoding returns nil on clisp/mingw

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:34:25 UTC 2007

On 3/16/07, Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, should we worry about line terminator conversions?

The code I write that needs CFFI is UI-related, so I'm not really
affected by EOL conversion in that context[1]. Maybe folks that
have to interact with databases or HTTP are more sensitive to it.

> I've applied a fix and a regression test for this.  Should work now,
> though I haven't tested on windows.
>
> Thanks for the bug report.

Thank you for the fix, it works great here.

--
Jack Unrue

[1] I do have to worry about EOL chars embedded in string values
for certain GUI functions to work in the desired way, but I don't have
any code that uses CFFI and does stream I/O.