[cffi-devel] cffi-tests coverage report

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:10:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

Juho Snellman recently[1] posted a very useful SBCL-specific coverage
tool.  I did this for CFFI to test the coverage of cffi-tests.  The
report can be found here:

  <http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/tmp/cffi-tests-coverage/>

The results seem pretty good to me: 80.5% code coverage.  It does reveal
some missed spots so if someone feels like writing some tests, look at
this report for picking where to start. :-)

A significant percentage of these missed spots are a result of compiler
macros (or type expansions) kicking in or error branches not being
exercised.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.steel-bank.devel/8721

--
Luís Oliveira