[cffi-devel] CFFI 0.9.0 Release

James Bielman jamesjb at jamesjb.com
Sat Feb 4 08:53:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've released the current darcs version of CFFI as 0.9.0.  The darcs
tree has been tagged and checkpointed, and I've uploaded a signed
tarball to public_html/releases and updated the package link on CLiki.

I consider this the "beta" release leading up to a real 1.0 version.
I think the next step is to look at the TODO list and determine which
things need to be done before 1.0, and which should wait until after.
Primarily I'm concerned with bugfixes, finishing the incomplete
sections of the manual, and adding tests to cover all CFFI functions.

James