[cells-gtk-devel] Re: Roberto

Dmitri Hrapof hrapof at common-lisp.ru
Wed Mar 12 18:19:39 UTC 2008

Peter Hildebrandt пишет:
> I have never thought about a graphic UI designer.  I won't have the
> resources it would take to get this right, but it could be a cool
> project.
CLG supports Glade. Basically it boils down to parsing XML and creating
widget instances along the way, so I think it wouldn't be very hard to
port it to cells. That said, I'm even simpler a programmer, so I won't
do it myself anytime soon :)

BTW, an offtopic question (I'm afraid to forget it): how do we implement
RAII idiom with CLOS (to release a foreign object)? WITH-FOREIGN-OBJECT
macro? is there something like a destructor?