[cells-gtk-devel] New "First steps" how to

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:56:38 UTC 2008

Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
> Well here's an excert from  my cells.asd file
>
>   :components ((:module "utils-kt"
> 			:serial t
> 			:components ((:file "defpackage")
>
> So utils-kt is needed...

Alright, that comes with cells, in the utils-kt sub directory.  I fixed
the explanation on my how to this morning.  Please check back there in
the section about cells.

I explain how you pull the matching cells from cvs and add the symlinks
to cells.asd and utils-kt.asd.

The latest utils-kt which comes with the latest cells does not compile
on sbcl.  I ran into that yesterday and informed the maintainer (Ken
Tilton).  But, again, the version that is needed for cells-gtk compiles
out of the box on sbcl.

HTH,
Peter