[cells-gtk-devel] CMUCL support?... answer

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Fri Jul 7 16:52:05 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 11:56, Jeff Cunningham wrote:
> That did it. Although I found I still needed the softlink in
> /usr/local/lib to libcellsgtk.so.

Regarding my last note (which hasn't been delivered to me yet, so I can't
quote it. I should have said, (regarding change in
cells-gtk/root/gtk-ffi/gtk-ffi.lisp)

#+libcellsgtk
(cffi:define-foreign-library :cgtk
  (cffi-features:unix #.(merge-pathnames "libcellsgtk.so"
*compile-file-pathname*))
  (cffi-features:windows #.(merge-pathnames "libcellsgtk.dll"
*compile-file-pathname*))
  (cffi-features:darwin #.(merge-pathnames "libcellsgtk.dylib"
*compile-file-pathname*)))

Note that #. has moved to outside the merge-pathnames.

I tried this on cmucl. It works for me.

--
- Best regards,
   Peter