[cells-gtk-devel] CMUCL support?... answer

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Fri Jul 7 16:32:05 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 11:56, Jeff Cunningham wrote:
> That did it. Although I found I still needed the softlink in
> /usr/local/lib to libcellsgtk.so.

It is probably the case that /usr/local/lib is not in /etc/ld.so.conf ..

Oh wait, you are saying only libcellsgtk had this problem. hmmm.

In cells-gtk/root/gtk-ffi/gtk-ffi.lisp you might try:

#+libcellsgtk
(cffi:define-foreign-library :cgtk
  (cffi-features:unix (merge-pathnames "libcellsgtk.so"
#.*compile-file-pathname*))  ; <---- The m-p here is new.
  (cffi-features:windows "libcellsgtk.dll")
  (cffi-features:darwin "libcellsgtk.dylib"))

I haven't tried it myself, but it might work. Andras had this working. I might
have broken it.

--
- Best regards,
   Peter