[cells-gtk-devel] Documentation

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:42:27 UTC 2006

I haven't been able to find much documentation for cells-gtk.  Now
that I have a working cells-gtk environment (thanks for the new
tarball Peter) I'm trying to get into proper development.

I setup a wiki to start working on some documentation, but I have some
questions.

Was there documentation that I missed?
How do I produce a list of keyword arguments for each of the
(mk-<widgetname>) functions?
I can see the list when I pass in an invalid keyword and make-instance
throws an error, but I suspect there's a better way of doing it than
causing errors.
Is there anyone who would be willing to help me document cells-gtk?

If anyone would like to look at the wiki I set up it can be found at
http://www.cl-developer.com.  Cells-GTK looks like a great toolkit,
but it's really kind of useless if no one can find docs.

I also plan on putting up a tutorial or two as I do a little more with
this.  I still have a little bit to learn about using cells in general
too.

Shaun Kruger

--
Visit my blog at http://hackerlog.blogspot.com