[cells-devel] which is the correct cells distro?

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 18:01:45 UTC 2010

Mirko Vukovic wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> Before diving into cells, I want to make sure I have the latest stable
> release.  I will run cells on sbcl & clisp to control the flow of some
> numerical calculations (I am really not interested in GTK right now).
>
> I have downloaded cells2.0 from cliki.
>
> On the mailing list, I see another branch mentioned (Ramarren).  I
> gather that as long as I don't care about GTK, that should not be an
> issue.
>
> Am I correct in using cliki's cells2.0?

No, that is ancient and if anyone has access to that wiki please zap
that and replace it with a link to the common-lisp.net tarball (link at
bottom of page):

http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=cells

cheers, ken

ps. The Cells component inside Ramarren's branch...hmmm, that might not
even be Cells4, oretty sure cells-gtk is still cells3.

pps. Starting to think about moving Cells, celtk, and Cello to github or
the other gitter I see out there. Watch this space.