[cells-devel] cell dependancies

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:23:54 UTC 2008

I'm not sure whether I would actually need this but was wondering if
user code can get a cell's dependancies?  Maybe we could pass this
information along to the javascript.

I've been thinking about the caching thing I mentioned on c.l.l

Caching is certainly possible in javascript.  Even the browser's own
caching system could be used if we use a REST based system although
since we're aggregating events, this might not be so useful (lots of
unique requests so less chance of a cache hit).  The solution would be
to send a list of requests, and in the response, include each request
with its resulting updates.  Add these to the cache and we should get
more hits.

--
Andy