[cells-devel] CVS weirdness? Kenny weirdness?

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 08:56:16 UTC 2008

Mea culpa!  I don't know why CVS does not show my comment, but it was me
who tried that at some point.

It must have been from before you introduced kids-list?.  So feel free
to remove it ASAP.

I am just catching up with things.  I have been out of the country (that
is, out of Germany) for the past ten days and just got back yesterday.

OT:  Thanks for mentioning me in the Hunchocells thread.  However, even
though I believe this is a very promising (and fun) project, I am afraid
I won't have the time to make any substantial contributions.  My
priorities are (in order) getting the cairo drawaing in cells-gtk up to
speed, adding opengl to cells-gtk, and bundling up cells-ode-gl-gtk (we
need a new name!)

Peter