[cells-devel] Thought For Someone Who Would Use Cells to Do Prolog

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Thu May 26 15:16:15 UTC 2005

As an aside, any Prolog implementation needs a good unification routine.

Now, you also want a good unification routine that does CL objects
properly.

So you cannot help but using the CL-UNIFICATION package from
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-unification

I know it is a shameless plug, but you simply cannot avoid it :)

Cheers
--
Marco