[cells-devel] [Fwd: Re: Cells 2.0 released]

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 5 13:07:22 UTC 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Cells 2.0 released
Date: 04 May 2005 13:21:49 -0700
From: Fred Gilham <gilham at snapdragon.csl.sri.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp

> Partial support exists for CMUCL, Corman Lisp, and MCL.

The docs say that one of the tests fails with CMU Lisp.  However, I
don't see any sign of that when I run with a recent snapshot (March
2005).  What does this failure look like?

I ran the same process in sbcl as common lisp, then compared the
output. That is, I ran (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :cells-test) in both.
Then I compared the outputs.  Except for formatting and a few other
minor issues, they were the same.

Does this imply that CMUCL is runing cells 2.0 correctly?

Fred Gilham                                       gilham at csl.sri.com
	  Comprehensive Computer Language Preference Survey
Do you like Lisp?  (Check one)
      [ ] Yes     [ ] Sure     [ ] You bet     [ ] Yep     [ ] Da

--
Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to
state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd