[cells-devel] Cello updates and... OS X or Bust!!!!

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 03:58:27 UTC 2004

Just updated CVS with a long-needed refactoring of the key layout class
hierarchy under IX-INLINE.

Also added a new shape to the fancy Cello demo, the simple nurbs shape
in the OpenGL Red Book. It turned out to be quite a poser because of my
use of display lists. Kind of a gap in the OpenGL doc, but I got lucky
and figured out what was going on. Turns out it is a frequent gotcha.

Anyway, my once silent laptop now never shuts up, so it may be time to
get a four-fan Mac desktop and start working there. I cannot tolerate
Windows XP much longer anyway, as little as I interact with it. Gotta
use my developer discount by November, too. And since I am starting on
an educational software project, OS X compatibility is a little more
urgent than would otherwise be the case.

So whoop-dee-doo, Cello heads for OS X!

kenny

--
Cells? Cello? Celtik?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/