[cells-devel] All GZ all the time?

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 25 05:47:31 UTC 2004

Kenny Tilton writes:

 > Thomas F. Burdick wrote:
 >
 > >(Hopefully it's trivial, since I'm in the middle of writing a web app
 > > for a client, using Cells.  BTW, Cells + Araneida + SQLisp is a great
 > > combo, for anyone wondering.)
 >
 > Damn, the parents are always the last to know. You didn't need /any/
 > support? i guess that's the upside of open source. Anyway, glad to hear
 > it is going well.

Well, I'm chronologically in the middle, but thanks to administrative
difficulties with the very busy client, the code is still in the
sketch stage (I'm technically starting work on it tomorrow).  Cells
usage is pretty light so far, so there's not much to mention, except
that thanks to the fact that HTTP is stateless, web apps take really
well to the declarative treatment.  When it closer to putting it in
production, you might be getting a rash of support requests :-)