[cells-devel] Re: [cello-devel] All GZ all the time?

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Mar 24 23:18:28 UTC 2004

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn_Nordb=F8?= writes:
 > Yeah, I almost felt useful for a minute or so..  I'm still trying to
 > get the test suite for cells to pass or fail consistently on SBCL. :)

Uh-oh, that doesn't sound so good.  Care to elaborate?  For me, there
was one test that failed, and it did so consistently.  It involved
some part of Cells I haven't really touched, and I seem to remember
Kenny convincing me that it wasn't a problem.  I can go dig up
something better than hazy recollections, if I need to :-).  This was
with sbcl-0.8.4.  I've been doing some development with this
combination, and it seems to work fine.

What sbcl version are you using, and what's going wrong?

(Hopefully it's trivial, since I'm in the middle of writing a web app
 for a client, using Cells.  BTW, Cells + Araneida + SQLisp is a great
 combo, for anyone wondering.)