[cells-devel] Almost... Linux/ACL62Trial...

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Wed Feb 25 09:02:56 UTC 2004

Hi Kenny and all the others:

It's almost done. To show progress I took a screenshot. See attached
file.

Execution still breaks with

(CELLO::BINGO CELLO::GLUT CELLO::LEAVE #<TYPE-ERROR @ #x71c8508a>)
C-STOP> stopping because TOP-HANDLER
Error: `NIL' is not of the expected type `NUMBER'
  [condition type: TYPE-ERROR]

but this seems somehow related to

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 04:32, Kenny Tilton wrote:

[some lines deleted]
> There is no harm in trying if you manage to get a clean build and shared
> libs loaded and callbacks from C into Lisp working, but if the lighting
> panel comes up black and white (no apparent shading) and no spinning
> object (teapot)--bingo. btw, that apparent b&W is just bogus values for
> the ambience for the light. ambience is even lighting across a scene, so
> wicked bright ambience brings everything into high contrast.

Kenny, pls have a look at the screenshot. Maybe this is even not what
you have seen from the ASDF fiddling.

See also my CHANGELOG file where I tracked the changes I had to do.

Thx for feedback/comments/hints.

Happy hacking!
  Frank