[cells-devel] uffi + steppin out...

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 21:15:45 UTC 2004

To those who receive 'lite' distros, I also had to whack the uffi and
asdf libs. cello runs against untouched copies of those, so you can just
grab them from their sites.

i promise we'll cut to an ftp arrangement on the next go-round, even if
on my own web site.

stepping out at 5:30 nyc-time for the evening.

thx for all the interest. if anyone thinks they are making progress
lemme know and I will stop worrying about porting and start on the
missing widgets (and see why freeglut uses 100% cpu on win32).

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com