[cells-devel] FTGL "C" glue: FTGLFromC.cpp, fgc.def

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 20:29:09 UTC 2004

Short and sweet. Just enough C to let Cello at the FTGL C++ libs. These
files are for those not on win32. I just added this source to the FTGL
win32 VC++ project. The author of FTGL has expressed an interest in this
code, so maybe he will add a C interface soon and we can stop forking.
An alternative I guess would be for me to make my own FTGL-C dll and
link that against an unmodified FTGL static lib. I took the quick way
out for now.

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com