[cello-devel] Where can I see the screenshots and obtain a copy of Cello?

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Fri Jul 10 19:22:48 UTC 2009

Am 10.07.2009 um 18:46 schrieb Adam Olsen:

|--------------------------------
|Hi,
|
|I'd like to use Cello, but unfortunately the FTP url mentioned on the
|homepage leads to an empty directory
|(ftp://common-lisp.net/pub/project/cello/)
|
|Can anyone help me out here?
|--------------------------------

Well,

currently there is no official site where you can see screen shots,
unfortunately. Also, Cello, in its current state, is not ready-to-use
just like that. That means: You would need some effort to get it to
work in your environment (mostly because it depends on a number of
external libraries). Furthermore, Cello does not provide any
predefined set of widgets or controls. You have to roll your own. It'
pretty straight forward, but still. Now, if you are still interested:

I can download the Cello code via CVS using a command like this:

cvs -d fgoenninger at common-lisp.net:/project/cello/cvsroot co cello

Note: I have a login on the common-lisp.net machine (that the
"fgoenninger" part in the command string). I have not been able to
figure out how to access CVS anonymously, unfortunately. I could send
you the tarball if you sent me your email address.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
    Frank

--