[babel-devel] [cffi-devel] Unit tests failures on different lisps

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Dec 29 03:23:44 UTC 2011

29.12.2011, 04:29, "Luís Oliveira" <luismbo at gmail.com>:

> Is there a way to take advantage of your buildfarm such that I can
> test CFFI versions before doing a release or before even pushing to
> the main repository?

Not yet, because I am in the beginning of the project and only
starting to see the first results (it's not really a buildfarm, but
a small system where anyone may run a simple command, like
(load "agent.lisp"), and it runs the tests and submits the results
to the central server; so that we will be able to accumulate
the statictics; currently this command just runs tests on
whatever is the current quicklisp distribution is installed
on the system, and I am the only person who runs this command
- I am testing how it works and polishing the corner cases).

The ability for library authors to express a wish to run tests on the
recent (not released) version is one of the important future goals.
There is no decision yet on how it will be specified, we may discuss it.
 I will contact you when (hopefully) I ready for this.

Best regards,
- Anton