[babel-devel] [cffi-devel] Unit tests failures on different lisps

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:29:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> I am running tests of some most often downloaded CL libraries, including CFFI.
>
> So far CFFI was only tested on Linux. It has Linux, has different number
> (of expected and unexpected) failures on different Lisps.

Thanks, this is rather helpful since these days I don't convenient
access to all the Lisps/platforms supported by CFFI. Those failures
are mostly harmless, although the BFF ones are probably
implementation-specific bugs.

Is there a way to take advantage of your buildfarm such that I can
test CFFI versions before doing a release or before even pushing to
the main repository?

Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/