[xcvb-devel] xcvb compiled itself

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:57:29 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that xcvb 0.306 can compile itself.

xcvb requires some recent versions of cl-launch and
asdf-dependency-grovel that are now also available as git repositories
on the xcvb project site.

We're still working on making it usable for all, but I figured this
was a milestone worth announcing.

Property in ideas is an insoluble contradiction.  [He who complains of
"theft" of his idea] complains that something has been stolen which he
still possesses, and he wants back something which, if given to him a
thousand times, would add nothing to his possession.
    -- H. Rentzsch, Geistiges Eigenthum, 1866.