[teepeedee2-devel] Cookie support and Hunchentoot-like request info handling

John Fremlin john at fremlin.org
Mon Jan 11 18:16:08 UTC 2010

Hi Vladimir and anybody else subscribed,

I've added a very lightly tested new way of passing information to the
HTTP handlers.

Sadly it has increased the size of the project by 43 lines.

Does not seem to have massively ruined the performance but I shall
check that more carefully.

You can see about it in

src/http/dispatcher.lisp
src/http/servestate.lisp

basically you can use things like

(servestate-origin*)

similarly to Hunchentoot's (request-remote-addr*)

and (servestate-user-agent*), etc.

You can now use (start-http-response) to set a different return code,
and (with-http-headers () "X-My-Header: " value +newline+) to add
headers.

Any comments or suggestions most welcome before I start polishing it up
and checking that it works, etc.

Note that the cookie support is completely untested but should work(tm).