A bug in functon parse-content-type.

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Wed May 22 14:18:57 UTC 2013

On May 21, 2013, at 11:35 PM, Jingtao Xu wrote:

> But I think Ron have reproduced the problem:

Well, sort of.  I found a bug in CHUNGA:READ-NAME-VALUE-PAIR.  But upon further investigation it appears that function is not called by Hunchentoot as far as I can tell.  Hunchentoot uses RFC2388:PARSE-HEADER to parse headers, and that function doesn't invoke CHUNGA:READ-NAME-VALUE-PAIR.

My guess at the moment is that CHUNGA:READ-NAME-VALUE-PAIR is being invoked by Jingtao's code, not Hunchentoot.

Jingtao: can you provide a backtrace from the point of error?

rg