[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot 1.2.14

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:30:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have just released Hunchentoot 1.2.14.  This release changes how
ACCEPTOR-STATUS-MESSAGE is called.  Previously, ACCEPTOR-STATUS-MESSAGE was
invoked for all requests, after the handler had been invoked.  If it
returned non-NIL, the content returned by the handler was discarded.  This
did not actually make sense, and I have changed it so that
ACCEPTOR-STATUS-MESSAGE is only called when the handler did not return
contents.  That way, handlers are now free to create their own status
message bodies, if desired.

This is a incompatible change, so if you depended on the previous
invocation sequence, please review your code before upgrading.

The work was funded by Ron Garret, thanks for that!

-Hans