[hunchentoot-devel] *show-lisp-errors-p* ignored?

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:46:41 UTC 2012

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I subclassed
acceptor-status-message and it's called and the custom-error-page is
called, but in the final page I still see output like:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, info at domain.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.
Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.19 with Suhosin-Patch
mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at www.yourspecialtee.com Port 80

I wonder what's missing?