[hunchentoot-devel] Why can't the python script get the post parameters from hunchentoot-cgi?

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Tue Jan 10 10:21:16 UTC 2012

Quoth z_axis <z_axis at 163.com>:
> #'create-prefix-dispatcher [...] does not prepare both Content-Type and
> Content-Length [headers].

I don't use #'create-prefix-dispatcher (so I can't quickly test your assertion
directly) but I can confirm that #'create-regex-dispatcher (which I use all the
time) prepares a Content-Type header but doesn't prepare a Content-Length
header.

Assuming #'create-prefix-dispatcher behaves in the same way, then your
assertion is correct.

Hans, my understanding of the nuts and bolts of HTTP is pretty limited.  What
are the benefits of sending a Content-Length header?  Is this something
Hunchentoot should perhaps do?

Seb