[hunchentoot-devel] Problems with big uploads

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:13:47 UTC 2012

Stefan,

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Stefan Nobis <stefan-ml at snobis.de> wrote:
> It seems that hunchentoot tries to read the whole stream into memory
> and that the heap is too small (the server has only 1GB RAM and the
> heap of the sbcl process is limited to about 600MB).

What makes you think so?  I am not saying that it is not possible, but
as Hunchentoot uses the RFC2388 library for parsing uploads and I
think that library has not recently changed, I wonder how you
determined that your uploads are actually read into memory.  What did
you do to decide that this would be the problem?

-Hans