[hunchentoot-devel] slime foreground buffer for hunchentoot

Mark H. David mhd at yv.org
Tue May 24 18:27:45 UTC 2011

I'm interested in having the ability to break, trace, etc., all the functions running in Hunchentoot.
Is there any trick for this?  I'd really like to ideally have a SLIME REPL buffer dedicated to it.
Has anyone accomplished such a thing?
I know Hunchentoot is not running in my main REPL thread.
I'm assuming it's just running in one other thread, or mainly in one other thread, making this seem manageable.
I'm mostly using CCL and SBCL for devel currently.
Thanks,
Mark