[hunchentoot-devel] Using Hunchentoot with Ubuntu 10.04

François Vallée vallee at labri.fr
Tue May 10 13:14:01 UTC 2011

I finally solve the problem by erasing and reinstalling SBCL and
Hunchentoot form Quicklisp. It seems that the problem comes from an old
version of one dependency (but I do not know which one exactly).

I want to notify you that the installation with ASDF does not work
because of an error in the LIFT library but it may be beyond the scope
of this mailing-list ;-)

Thanks for your help.