[hunchentoot-devel] Trouble with finish-output in process-connection

Andrey Moskvitin archimag at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:22:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

A few days ago on the site lisper.ru I started using Hunchentoot from trunk.
And found that the system stopped working in a few hours. I watched the behavior
of the system during the day and found that some threads do not complete their
work and hangs on "finish-ouptut" (in "process-connection").  When they
accumulate enough, the work stops.

I have this problem on Debian 64-bit with SBCL-1.0.47 and SBCL-1.0.37. I have
not had this trouble when used Hunchentoot-1.1.1

After replacing the "finish-output" on "force-output" in the
"process-connection"
the problem was fixed for me.

Andrey