[hunchentoot-devel] Fwd: Intermittent problem with codequarterly website (chunked coding glitch?)

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Fri Jun 10 03:09:28 UTC 2011

I have no particular reason to believe Hunchentoot is at fault here
but I figured I'd ask in case anyone had seen anything like this. The
codequarterly.com website is being served by Apache proxying to
Hunchentoot (via ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives in the
Apache config) and this user reports occasionally getting back some
hinky chunked-coded responses.

Any ideas of the top of anyone's head?

-Peter