[hunchentoot-devel] Timing out when reading long post requests?

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:29:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Oleg Sivokon <olegsivokon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've verified that content-length is correct, there isn't a null byte (Flash
> sends null byte if you are using XMLSocket class, but this is an HTTP
> request made by URLLoader). So it looks like something wrong with the stream
> generated by Hunchentoot, or, probably CXML doesn't like that particular
> kind of streams?

Both are possibilities, but you'll have to do some more research to
pinpoint the original problem, if you are interested.  I'd first
verify that flexi-streams correctly interact with your grey-streams
implementation, considering a problem in that area to be more likely
than one in CXML.

If you have specific or theories, don't hesitate to ask!

-Hans