[hunchentoot-devel] Timing out when reading long post requests?

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Wed Jul 6 16:47:32 UTC 2011

Can you test without Hunchentoot, like this?

(with-input-from-string (s your-string)
  (cxml:parse-stream
  (cxml-dom:make-dom-builder))

You could also capture whatever hunchentoot is returning via
raw-post-data in a special variable to compare it with your expected
data. It should be easy to determine if the issue falls within
Hunchentoot or cxml.

It's been a while since I've done any network stuff with Flash, but I
remember that it terminates messages with a null byte. Make sure you
aren't missing that when you test.

-austin

--
Austin Haas