[hunchentoot-devel] Hard to catch errors below process-request

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:11:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:57 PM, AVS <lispercat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll try to do this.
> On you end do you see "test" or nothing?
> Must by some sbcl 1.0.37 issue probably...

I just see the "test" as expected.  I think that what you see is some
external format confusion.  This is not to say that there is no bug,
but I can't currently reproduce the problem.  I would like to have a
way to produce the problem with user code (i.e. without deliberately
breaking Hunchentoot internally).

Thanks,
Hans

P.S.: (coerce '(#\RIGHT_DOUBLE_QUOTATION_MARK #\t #\e #\s #\t
#\RIGHT_DOUBLE_QUOTATION_MARK) 'string)