[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot examples aren't working for me

JTK jetmonk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:40:22 UTC 2011

On Feb 27, 2011, at 11:17 PM, Hans Hübner wrote:

> From what you report, it seems to be a Babel
> problem anyway, right?  Is your Babel version up to date with respect
> to your SBCL?

I think so.  I downloaded the entire  bknr-svn svn archive.
This is for sbcl 1.0.39 rather than 29.  The absence of positive-fixnum
 was a minor glitch and if no one else reports it, it should be ignored, probably.
Apparently the positive-fixum type is defined in
alexandria, but in some complicated macro.

Thank you for fixing the docs.  Hunchentoot worked before for me, so I was
baffled why the new one didn't.

J.Klein