[hunchentoot-devel] [Patch] support range request in handle-static-file

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 15:16:34 UTC 2011

SANO,

thank you for your patch.  I will incorporate the functionality in the
upcoming Hunchentoot release.  Unfortunately, I have already made
enough changes to make your patch not work anymore, so it would be
great if you could test the new release once I've announce it in this
list to see whether the partial response stuff works with your video
client.  I'm expecting to commit a big bunch of changes in the coming
two weeks.

Thanks again,
Hans