[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot sessions

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Tue Feb 1 06:09:43 UTC 2011

Hi Hans,

Thanks for your quick reply.  Sorry for my slow one.

Quoth Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> Am I right in understanding that you are calling REMOVE-SESSION and
> START-SESSION in one request, and that you're not seeing correct
> results?  Or rather, are you calling REMOVE-SESSION and then REDIRECT
> and don't see the results?  Is there a reason why you (seem to) need a
> fresh session rather than just changing the session variable that your
> application uses?

As I said, I wrote these notes about six months ago and I no longer remember
the precise steps I took that lead me to draw the conclusions I did.

> It would be helpful if you could formulate your problem in terms of a
> bug report and include steps to reproduce the behavior.

Certainly.  I will happily do this, but it'll have to wait for some time.  More
important deadlines loom.

Regards,

Sebastian
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.